Sellers Are You Ready?
A clean, neat home in turnkey condition, need of few or no repairs, will sell faster, and at a higher price than all that are showing wear and tear. To give your home its best possible presentation, perform a quick makeover or consider having your home professionally staged before it’s shown to potential buyers.
Statically nationwide 92% of home-buyers start their real estate search online, in other words, the majority of people looking for a house right now are looking online. My Job as your real estate agent is to market your home online with all the professional tools I can provide.
- Professional high resolution photographs and staging (virtual or in home)- Better-photographed homes are likely to drive more traffic and sell faster.
- Personalized for your home brochures/flyers with talking points of all of the amenities you currently have in your home.
- Comparative Market Analysis- the up to date information on the comparable houses in your neighborhood to help you establish a price for your house based on the current market
- Market your home on MLS.com, Zillow.com, Trulia.com, Craigslist.com, Facebook.com and all of the other agent pages that pull their information directly from these sites.
- Paperless transaction- doc-u-sign is a secure electronic signature program that helps when meeting face to face is not possible.